LAST UPDATED JANUARY 2023
This policy applies to information we collect through our website and any other electronic means, such as email or text messages. It does not apply to information collected through any other means, including websites operated by third parties that may be linked to or accessible from our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, age, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, business name, and business information.
- Information about your legal matters and any notes related to those matters which may include records, copies or correspondence, and any other written material.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
- Directly from you when you enroll by completing a form on our website
- Directly from you when you complete a Profile form upon membership.
- Directly from you when you complete an interest form on our website
- Directly from you when you access our website.
- Automatically when you access our website. Usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and tracking pixels are automatically collected when you visit our website.
- From third parties that may be linked to our website.
We may use your information to track your progress, provide consulting services, and also notify you of any updates or changes in Services.
We may at times share your information to the following:
- To affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you choose to send to us.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
ACCESSING AND MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may change and update your personal information by accessing your Member Dashboard. You may also contact Bloomie at [email protected] for assistance. You may delete your account information by deleting your User Profile. By deleting your User Profile, you may be deleted from our servers.